The Infinix Hot 7 X624 adorns a 6.2-inch IPS LCD display, a total of two cameras, both of which have an LED flash and a MediaTek MT6580P SoC hooked up to 1GB RAM alongside a 4000mAh battery capacity.
The Hot 7 has a 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution uses the new 19:9 aspect ratio with a bathtub notch at the top where the front facing camera, LED flash and other sensors are located. The body of the device is made of plastic, the same with its predecessor since it is an economic budget device.
Just like other devices in the Hot Series, this also has a Dual SIM slot and a dedicated MicroSD card slot for storage expansion. There is a single 13MP camera at the back with an f/1.8 aperture and dual-LED flash for low light shots. An 8MP camera sits at the front with an f/2.2 aperture that takes care of all your selfie needs.
The brain behind this device is MediaTek’s MT6580P SoC which is a Quad-Core processor clocked at 1.3GHz paired with an ARM Mali GPU. It comes with 1GB RAM, which come with 16GB ROM of internal storage..
Infinix Hot 7 Specifications
- 6.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1440 pixels
- Android 8.1 Oreo, 1GB RAM
- Mediatek MT6580P, Quad-core 1.3GHz
- Dimensions: 157 x 75.7 x 8mm (6.18 x 2.98 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 166g (5.86 oz)
- Size: 6.2 inches, 99.2 cm2 (~83.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (-260 ppi density)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 16GB built-in storage, 1 GB RAM
- 13MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera
- 4000mAh non-removable battery
- CPU Quad-core 1.3GHz
- Colour: Blush Gold
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass